High School Home
Loma Linda Academy nurtures students to be capable and responsible citizens who love God supremely and live a balanced spiritual, mental, physical, and social life which allows them to serve God and humanity with passion and excellence. Our school exists to provide a Christ-centered environment where students and staff are challenged to:
· love and serve their Creator Redeemer
· value themselves and others
· respect diversity
· think critically
· take responsibility for their choices
Loma Linda Academy promotes academic excellence, fosters spiritual values, cultivates social skills, and encourages development of physical talents.
Magazine Drive - Order Now On-line
Click the button below for more information
Important Upcoming Dates for 2013-2014 School Year
DECEMBERWednesday, December 11
- Youth-2-Youth Christmas Party.Thursday, December 12
- Wind Symphony Christmas Concert at 7:00 p.m. in the HS Gym. Friday, December 13
- SA Outreach Christmas Party at 5:00 p.m. in the Jr. High Multipurpose Room. Saturday, December 14
- ProMusica performs at Loma Linda University Church for both services. Saturday, December 14
- ProMusica and Canticles Concert at 5:00 p.m. at Campus Hill Church.Sunday, December 15
- ACT Testing.Tuesday, December 17
- High School Choir Concert at 6:30 p.m. in Chan Auditorium.Friday, December 20
- Christmas Palooza.December 23-January 3
- Christmas Break - NO SCHOOL.JANUARYMonday, January 6
- Classes Resumes.January 15-17
- Final Exams. Click here
to view schedule.Friday, January 17
- End of First Semester.Monday, January 20
- Martin Luther King Day - NO SCHOOL.Tuesday, January 21
- Semester Break - NO SCHOOL.Wednesday, January 22
- Third Quarter begins.Sunday, January 26
- SAT Testing.January 30-February 1
- Jr/Sr Bible Conference.
Yearbook ads & Photos
Click on the link below to place your yearbook ads. Parents and students can also upload photos to be considered for the yearbook.
Start preparing for your future!
Get Information about our Adventist Colleges by Clicking the link below.