Loma Linda Academy Junior High encourages students to seek Christ as their personal Savior, exists to provide a challenging learning environment, promotes high expectations, integrates moral values, expands knowledge through critical thinking, and establishes courage to enable students to act on their beliefs. Our purpose is to respond to the world’s need for students to make “intelligent choices guided by eternal principles.”
Loma Linda Academy nurtures students to be capable and responsible citizens who love God supremely and live a balanced spiritual, mental, physical, and social life which allows them to serve God and humanity with passion and excellence. Our school exists to provide a Christ-centered environment where students and staff are challenged to:
- Love and serve their Creator Redeemer
- Value themselves and others
- respect diversity
- Think critically
- Take responsibility for their choices
Loma Linda Academy promotes academic excellence, fosters spiritual values, cultivates social skills, and encourages development of physical talents.
Friend us on Facebook: Loma linda Acad Jr. high
Office Hours: Mondays - Thursdays, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Fridays 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Attendance Line (909) 796-0161 x4926 Leave a message to excuse morning tardies and any unexcused absences OR email email@example.com OR download Attendance Excuse Form and submit to the JH Office within 3 days.
Upcoming Calendar Events
- March 4 Boy and Girl Retreat permission slips and money due.
- March 7 Family Volunteer night Drop Off. Flyer
- March 7 Class t-shirt and long jeans day
- March 7 Spelling Bee in Chan during assembly time (11:45AM to 12:35PM)
- March 7 Boys Retreat Beach Vespers. Depart at 1PM return by 7PM. Permission Slip
- March 7-9 Girls Retreat to Lake Silverwood. Letter and Permission Slip
- March 11 8th Grade Cap&Gown Pictures. Girls wear white blouses with collar, boys wear white dress shirt with a dark tie. Even if not ordering please fill out order form.
- March 14 Family Volunteer night Drop Off. Flyer
- March 15 Family Volunteer Night all are welcome from 6-8:30PM