- SAT scores at Loma Linda Academy are well above national averages. Each year, 99%+ of the graduating class are college bound.
- Graduates have attended such prestigious universities as Harvard, Yale, Cornell, Pepperdine, Stanford, USC, UCLA, Loma Linda University and other private Seventh-day Adventist institutions.
- Many of our graduates go on to pursue degrees in medicine, dentistry and other health professions.
- Loma Linda Academy is proud to have the only National Merit Finalist in the Loma Linda/Redlands area for 2013.
- Of our 87 certified teachers and administrators, all have a minimum Bachelor’s degree, 39 have Master’s degrees, and 7 have Ed.D., Ph.D. or Ed.S. degrees.
- Loma Linda Academy provides spiritual leadership to students from kindergarten through high school with the support of a full-time campus chaplain.
- The Campus Ministries Student Leadership Program at Loma Linda Academy has served as the model for many Christian schools.
- The new Campus Ministries Center is a great place for students to have Bible studies, listen to live music, worship together, or just relax with friends between classes.
- Loma Linda Academy has a history of international mission trips serving communities in Africa and Asia.
What Parents Say
|“As a parent, we are charged with two things: we have to educate our kids, and we have to direct them to salvation. At this school, I have a partner.” - Euni Cho, Parent||“When they go to college they say, 'Oh, you’re from Loma Linda Academy! Wow, you’re going to be well prepared here, and you’re going to do fine here.'” -Verlon Strauss, Parent |
|“I chose Loma Linda Academy because of its Christian education. Great academics, a great social experience, loving and caring teachers and staff, sports and music, Loma Linda Academy has it all. Being an alumnus, I really wanted my kids to experience the same thing. -Memrose Atiga, Parent||“The teachers keep in contact with me on a regular basis so we can help my daughter get the best education possible.” -LLA Parent |
| || |
We offer an abundance of opportunities for students to pursue activities and areas of study that interest them:
- Loma Linda Academy offers varsity sports and elite musical groups with a rigorous audition process beginning in 7th grade.
- Computer, art, music, P.E. and library activities begin in kindergarten with class rotations at the elementary level.
- Loma Linda Academy Athletics boast three gymnasiums and expansive playing fields.
- Loma Linda Academy athletic coaches create opportunity for athletic character building in a Christian context.
- Loma Linda Academy’s music program attracts the very best young musicians with international touring groups for band, choir and strings.
- We offer lessons for every wind and percussion instrument in a symphonic band. We are fortunate to have some of the best performers and professional music educators on our private music staff.
- The school newspaper has won numerous awards such as best newspaper, best photography, best layout and design, and best news writing in high school publication competitions.
- Our nationally-recognized Technology Integrated Education program takes students with interest in engineering through specialized training.
- A special Lego robotics class is offered for students in 4th through 8th grade.
- Unique classes from culinary arts to organic chemistry allow students to tailor their education to their interests and goals.
- We offer honors and AP classes designed to prepare students for the demands of college.
Request a free Educational Success Consultation
or complete the on-line form above to request your free Educational Success Consultation.